The Top 3 Above-Ground Pool Accessories
As an alternative to the more labor-intensive and time-consuming process of installing a pool into the ground, above-ground pools are a convenient and contemporary option. An above-ground pool's decor can help it blend in with the rest of the yard. Your above-ground pool can be an attractive focal point of your backyard with just a few natural and functional additions, like plants and pool furniture. You can choose from decking, concrete or wood paneling, wood siding, or glass panels for your home's exterior.
Plants in containers make beautiful centerpieces. To make your above-ground pool look more at home in your backyard, plant flower pots around its perimeter. Plants in pots placed along the deck's perimeter or at the pool's base will help soften the space. 
- A more permanent option is to plant trees or shrubs around the perimeter of the above-ground pool.
Light up the space around your pool with tiki torches. The addition of tiki torches is a fun and easy way to make your above-ground pool feel more natural. Set the tiki torches around the pool at regular intervals, and stake them into the ground so that they remain upright and out of the water.
- Tiki torches are widely available in hardware stores, garden supply centers, and hardware stores.
- Wrapping the tiki torches in lights creates a stylish and cost-effective way to see the pool at night.
If you're going for a more natural appearance, straw bales make a great exterior material. Above-ground pools sided with straw bales can be constructed for very little money. The straw bales can serve as both a decorative accent and a shallow stepping stone into the above-ground pool if stacked around its perimeter to a height of about half the pool's total height. 
- Straw bales can be purchased from many garden centers and farm supply stores.
- In order to prevent any straw from falling into the pool, the bales should not be stacked higher than half way.
Shade yourself by erecting a cover. During the summer or in particularly sunny areas, shade the pool with a large umbrella, trellis, or pergola. Consider building the pool in a shady part of your yard if one exists. 
- If you want to keep your pool cool and protect its users from sunburn, consider decorating it with a cover.
Add some seating in the form of cushions or chairs to the area around the pool. A seat is ideal for swimmers who need a break from the water. Place some lawn chairs, waterproof cushions, hammocks, or other seating options on the deck or in the area immediately below the pool for convenience after a dip.
- Chairs suitable for use on a swimming pool can be found in some stores specializing in home furnishings or on the internet.
3Cover your pool with a removable cover to keep it clean and secure. A collapsible pool cover can be purchased from a pool supply store or ordered online to keep debris out of the pool and to protect children and pets from potential harm. Take advantage of the collapsible cover when you're not around to clean the pool—for example, at night or while on vacation. 
- If you don't want to drain your pool during the winter or off-season, a cover can come in handy.
Create a spot for towels, food, and drink by setting up a table by the pool. Consider repurposing a table as a "poolside bar" or coffee table if you like to lounge by the water. The best place for the table is near the edge of the pool or deck. 
- It's best to get a table that's about the same height as your above-ground pool unless you plan on putting it on the deck.
For more light and comfort, light up the pool area with heat lamps. Place a few outdoor lamps around the perimeter of the pool if you intend to use it late at night. Choose heat lamps to keep warm in the pool if you live in a cold climate or swim in the winter.
You should enclose your pool with a fence so that it doesn't become a safety hazard to the neighborhood children. In addition to preventing animals or young children from gaining access to the pool, a fence can also make the area feel more secure. To keep intruders out of your yard, you should fence off the entire area and install a gate in the front. 
1To complete the look of your pool, build a deck around its perimeter. Build a deck around the pool's perimeter at eye level to make it seem more at home in your backyard. You can construct the deck yourself, or you can hire a professional. 
- The best way to make a pool look like it is buried underground is to construct a deck around it.
- Decks with deep sides can be built around an above-ground pool, where loungers and tables can be placed.
2Install retaining wall panels made of concrete around the pool. Create a wall on either side of the pool out of concrete for a more modern feel. Do it yourself if you know what you're doing and have experience with concrete. The alternative is to hire a landscaper. 
- While it can withstand the elements better than wood, concrete doesn't have the same rustic appeal.
3Instead of constructing a deck, you could try installing wood paneling. Wood panels lined up along the pool's edges can give the impression of a deck without the expense or hassle. Use an outdoor wood adhesive to keep the panels in place, and then seal it to prevent damage from the sun and rain. 
- You can stain wood with polyurethane varnish, exterior paint, or Danish oil if you want something that won't be damaged by water. 
- As an alternative to decks, wood paneling can provide a more polished look to an above-ground pool.
4Frame the outside in glass for a polished look. Glass paneling can be installed to make your above ground pool look more like one dug into the ground. Hire a contractor to install glass panels, which you can either buy precut or have cut to size, on top of the siding surrounding your above ground pool. 
- Deck siding is ideal for installing glass panels.
Put Your Question Here
Updated: Time: 9/15/2021
Categories: Aquatic Centers
- Don't be shy about contacting your favorite authors with letters of support.
Elevate your living space with captivating functional and aesthetic home decor accents. Unleash the power of these designs to create a truly beautiful and stylish home.
Discover the best Pottery Barn tables that effortlessly enhance your home decor with their timeless design and impeccable craftsmanship, creating a truly elevated and elegant space.
Create a stunning and unique home decor with repurposed blanket ladders. Unleash your creativity and elevate your style with these versatile and charming pieces.
Unlock your cosy stylishness in Lethal Company with this ultimate guide to obtaining the pajama suit. Upgrade your wardrobe and enjoy comfort and fashion combined. Click here to find out more.