Personalized Phone Cases: 4 Design Options
Mix and match your favorite washi tape designs. Washi tape is a decorative, thin adhesive tape with bright colors and interesting designs. A new look for your phone case is as easy as this!  Make a decision on the colors you'll be using and whether or not you'll be using patterned tape. Place the tape rolls next to one another and visualize how they will look on your phone case. 
- Using only two or three tapes can create a striking and understated appearance.
- It's possible to create a stunning effect by combining a solid color with patterned tape.
- You can get washi tape at a hobby shop or on the internet.
- An eye-catching alternative are patterned tapes. Think about using fun tapes like squiggles, stripes, polka dots, and glitter.
Put a piece of tape across the width of your phone case. To make horizontal stripes, start taping at the bottom of the container and working your way up. To make diagonal stripes, begin taping at a bottom corner and end at an opposite top corner of the case. 
- Before applying the tape to the phone case, pull it tight to ensure there are no air bubbles. If air bubbles form in the tape, pressing down on it will force them out.
- Keep a distance of 1 cm (0.39 in.) There was a little over a meter (2 ft. These loose ends can be sorted out in the future.
- Make a zigzag design if you're in a particularly inventive mood.
Continue with the format you've established to make your case. Keep taping your case together with new layers. Your argument should be built from the ground up. Use contrasting colors to make a pattern, or use one solid color to make a block of tape. 
- Make sure the entire back of your case is covered with tape before you move on.
Put the tape ends inside the phone case and fold over. Tuck any tape that has gotten loose inside the box. This will make the phone case look neat and the tape pattern will be clearly visible around the edges. 
- For better adhesion, press the tape down inside the case.
Use a craft knife to remove any excess material around the cutouts for the camera, speaker, and earphone jack. Turn the case upside down on the cutting board. Get out your sharpest hobby knife and carefully trim the inside of each hole. Hold the case down firmly while you make the hole. Because of this, it will stay put and the tape can be easily trimmed. 
Pick out a few complementary shades of nail polish. Keep the nail polish bottles side by side to see how the colors contrast with one another and to decide which ones to use. A vibrant and eye-catching design can be created with highly contrasting colors. When creating a pattern, it's important to use colors that are complementary to each other and of a similar value.
- The combination of the bright colors red and yellow produces a striking visual effect.
- Lighter shades of pink, blue, and purple complement one another.
- Get some nail polish at the drugstore.
Put a pattern of polish dots on the outside of the case. Dots are a great, simple alternative to using a nail polish brush, which can be awkward to work with. Fill in the grid with paint to create a geometric pattern. If a symmetrical appearance isn't to your liking, you can make the case stand out by concentrating the dots in just one or two corners. If you're in a creative mood, try making a picture with the dots, like a sun or a cat's face. 
- Make a design with your colors by combining them. Paint a row of grey circles, then a row of pink ones, etc.
- Make a confetti effect by painting the circles in close proximity to one another.
- Create a geometric design by painting large squares and triangles.
- Create a unique case by adding your name in tiny dots.
Wait 30 minutes after polishing for the case to be fully functional. If your nail polish gets smudged, your case won't look as good. Put the case someplace quiet where it won't be disturbed for half an hour. Before putting your phone into the case, make sure the polish is completely dry. 
Put a picture of a loved one or a place you visited under your case. Having these happy thoughts pop up every time you check your phone is a great idea. If the photo is too large to fit in the phone case, you can cut it down with some scissors. Remove unwanted objects or people from a photo, and then crop it into a square or rectangle. To avoid blocking the camera, place the picture appropriately. 
- You should clean the case thoroughly before inserting the picture. This will protect your photo from being scratched by dust and sand.
- Polaroids are fantastic because of their convenient size.
2An original floral design can be achieved by displaying pressed flowers under your case. This flower-themed phone cover is perfect for the floral-obsessed. Dry the flowers for two weeks by placing them in a thick book. The next step is to place your pressed flowers inside your phone case and set your phone on top of them carefully. 
- Try cutting the flower stems with some scissors if they don't collapse to fit the case.
If you don't open your case very often, sprinkle glitter inside it. Keep in mind that if you remove your case frequently, you will end up leaving a glittery trail behind you. To use, simply fill the case with your preferred glitter and place your phone on top to secure it. 
- The lens of the camera should be wiped clean with a dry cloth if glitter has landed on it.
- Craft stores are a good place to find glitter.
A map printed out and placed in a phone case can give your device a throwback feel. Use the internet to find a map of a significant location. It's possible that you, your parents, or your grandparents all call this place home. Simply locate your phone's case on the map and draw a circle around it. Take some scissors and snip along the lines. Maps can be viewed through see-through cases if they are placed inside with the outside facing out. 
- Set the case of the phone down on a flat surface, and use the craft knife to cut out the opening for the camera. If there are any other holes in the map, you should probably trim those, too.
- If you're going for a truly retro look, hunt down some old maps.
Can you recommend some nail art ideas for my phone case?A. Guerrero, AmyAmy Guerrero, proprietor of Sunshine Craft Co., is an expert in the arts and crafts. , an Arizona workshop dedicated to the arts and crafts Amy is an expert in macramé, do-it-yourself crafts, and the instruction of fiber arts. She has developed a number of do-it-yourself craft kits for use in the comfort of one's own home, and she also hosts monthly workshops in person and online. Amy has a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Design from the University of Pennsylvania. For a while, she was employed in the field of graphic design before venturing out on her own. Company, Sunshine Craft encourages artistic expression and social interaction by providing a variety of classes, supplies, and equipment suitable for any type of craft.
Expert in the Creative Arts
Have a good time personalizing your case with polka dots, swirls, or stripes. So that your decorations don't come off, spray the case or brush on a layer of Mod Podge to seal it.
How do I accessorize my phone with the clear case I bought?A. Guerrero, AmyAmy Guerrero is the expert in arts and crafts and proprietor of Sunshine Craft Co. , an Arizona workshop dedicated to the art of crafting Amy is an expert in the fiber arts, including macrame, do-it-yourself crafting, and instruction. She has a number of do-it-yourself craft kits available, as well as monthly in-person and online workshops. Amy earned her bachelor's degree in industrial design from Philadelphia University. Before opening her own company, she was a graphic designer. Manufacturer of Happy Smiles: Sunshine Craft Co promotes artistic expression and social interaction by providing a variety of classes, supplies, and equipment suitable for any type of DIY project.
Expert in Handmade Art
Patterned paper, a printable, or even a watercolor painting of your own can be seen through a transparent case.
What can I do besides using glue if my picture keeps moving to the side?
An alternative to using glue is to make a larger copy of the image and then to try to fit it into your case by folding the image in from the sides (as demonstrated in the article). Therefore, it will not move to the side and will remain in its current position.
Get Some Answers
- Modest, flat, and adornment
- Washi Tape
- Utility blade
- Substitute: a cutting board
- Inflatable padding to cushion the bottom of the case
Updated: Date: October 14, 2022
Categories: Crafting Handbags and Wallets
Elevate your living space with captivating functional and aesthetic home decor accents. Unleash the power of these designs to create a truly beautiful and stylish home.
Discover the best Pottery Barn tables that effortlessly enhance your home decor with their timeless design and impeccable craftsmanship, creating a truly elevated and elegant space.
Create a stunning and unique home decor with repurposed blanket ladders. Unleash your creativity and elevate your style with these versatile and charming pieces.
Unlock your cosy stylishness in Lethal Company with this ultimate guide to obtaining the pajama suit. Upgrade your wardrobe and enjoy comfort and fashion combined. Click here to find out more.